This series of dryers has proved its worth in the most demanding manufacturing environments. The principle is that of the thermal mass made up of a large volume of glycol water maintained at a temperature close to zero.
Water or air condenser
The refrigerant cools a mass of glycol water used to condense the water vapour in the compressed air.
Heat exchanges with removable and expandable tube bundles
NSE / NSA Series
Dew point stability
- Air pre-cooled before drying for substantial energy saving
- Multi fluids: Air and Gas
- Pressure: 0 to 250 bar
- Withstands complex manufacturing environments (temperature, dust, ATEX)
- Steady Dew point for all networks
- Energy consumption: linked to compressed air consumption
- Low pressure drop
- Exceptional service life
- Technical Data Sheet