Although the principle is similar to direct expansion, the thermal mass dryer adapts energy consumption according to the actual air flow. Significant energy savings are made in total every year.
Adapts to the air flow
The refrigerant cools a mass of glycol water used to condense the water vapour in the compressed air.
Automatic drain valve
Dew point stability
- Guarantee of a stable dew point
- Steady performance even at low flow rates
- Energy consumption proportional to the compressed air consumption
- Flow rate: up to 5300 m3/h
- Dew point: +3° under pressure
- Data Sheet